What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB

AkG

That is the 9 9 9 kit, the also make a 8 8 8 and a 7 7 7 (see ncix for more info...at least that is where I picked mine up). ALL are great kit. :)

metalcore

Hum....
Looks good but i am in the process of buying a new board" MSI 790FX-GD70" as well so, this set is going to be a little expensive for me, Unless I get some cheaper board.
This board that I have in mind is going for $189.00 it seems to be. Maybe I will look into different Motherboard options.

Thanks for the advise anyways!:thumb:

metalcore

Wow man,
Thanks a lot for your help. I gona do some research but I would guess that those will work fine with any am3 board right?
In your opinion, Is there a different AM3 Motherboard you would recomend that is cheaper than the MSI790fx-gd70 that's worthy considering? ATX format please.:thumb:

Eldonko

I'll have to leave the AMD questions to someone else as Ive been running only Intel for a few years now and cant really make a educated recommendation.

Latest posts