What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Help pricing Lenovo M72e SFF desktops

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
I had a couple of these handed to me from work. They're both i5-3470 with 4GB ram and 500 GB hard drives with activated Win 10 Pro. No boxes, just keyboard, mouse and power cord.

$50 each for a quick local sale sound about right?

Bond007

Honestly I think you could double that and still sell fairly fast. CPU only is on ebay around $40. I would say you could ask $100 to start.

sswilson

Staff member
I bought a 4XXX i3 w/ a 128GB ssd over a year ago for $100. That was a smoking deal then, but it makes me think that $75 is probably a good "sell it over the next couple of days without too many silly tire kickers" price.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
But I like laughing at lowball offers? Yeah, I haven't posted them yet. I'll get around to taking some pictures tomorrow. I'll put them on here too in case anyone is interested in a garage Youtube/web browser machine.

moocow

Agree with $100 to $120 range and see if anyone bites. Drop to $75 to $50 after like 2 weeks of no response. I think it would be a decent Android X86 machine.

Latest posts