What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hot Deals!!!!!

Izerous

Folding Team
Pretty sure that is about what I paid for that drive right before Christmas. 5TB of total NVMe storage is nice to have

sswilson

Staff member
Asrock B450M Steel Legend AM4 motherboard @ $94.44 / $64.99 (after MIR)

Sub $100 for an AM4 Platform motherboard even before the MIR, and only $65 if you want to jump through the MIR hoops.

Couple of cons......

$7.99 shipping

Older chipset so it's only Gen 3 NVMe, and it's a weird design that only has a single NVMe M.2 with the second M.2 being Sata only.

Other than that... pretty hard to beat the price if you're looking at a budget build with AM4 + DDR4 Ram.

Shell Shocker sale with 16 hours left at time of post.

Izerous

Folding Team
Asrock B450M Steel Legend AM4 motherboard @ $94.44 / $64.99 (after MIR)

Sub $100 for an AM4 Platform motherboard even before the MIR, and only $65 if you want to jump through the MIR hoops.

Couple of cons......

$7.99 shipping

Older chipset so it's only Gen 3 NVMe, and it's a weird design that only has a single NVMe M.2 with the second M.2 being Sata only.

Other than that... pretty hard to beat the price if you're looking at a budget build with AM4 + DDR4 Ram.

Shell Shocker sale with 16 hours left at time of post.
1 slot kills it for me right off the bat but otherwise that really is an amazing starting point for a lot of general builds at that price.

sswilson

Staff member
1 slot kills it for me right off the bat but otherwise that really is an amazing starting point for a lot of general builds at that price.

The Optical Out is a huge selling point for me. That's the one feature 99.9% of budget boards are missing when it comes to how I use PCs.

Jokester

I have that board in my htpc. Was very impressed with Asrock. You can even set colour or turn off the rgb in the bios which is a nice little quality of life addition.

I paid 124.99 back in December

Latest posts