What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

iPhone 3G or not.

BALISTX

I wouldn't get the iPhone. You will not get 3G service unless you live in one of the 3 following cities Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver. Those are the only cities in Canada where Rogers/Fido have 3G service.

I also need a phone and thinking about picking up the Sony-Ericsson w200a. Because it's a simple cheap phone.

ChuckleBrother

it's all about personal taste, I bought one on a whim to see what the fuss is all about. So far I like it, charge it maybe once every 2 days. Surfing on it now as my net is dead. Read some reviews

Dashock

MotorolaQ9h to this date havent meet a phone that plays music/ringtones louder then mine but then again its got 2 speakers not one.

Chos3n

I wouldn't get the iPhone. You will not get 3G service unless you live in one of the 3 following cities Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver. Those are the only cities in Canada where Rogers/Fido have 3G service.

I also need a phone and thinking about picking up the Sony-Ericsson w200a. Because it's a simple cheap phone.

So, I'm guessing Rigaud, isn't 3G region :haha:. So that answer my question, where I live, I won't get the 3G. Where I work, yes I can get it, but with a small 10KM of car travelling and I'm off the island...

Alright then, looks like the iPhone is crossed from my list.

Latest posts