What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

CoreX5

Wait until tomorrow, could be back to your team. Everyday seems to be different with him.

_dangtx_

Banned
thats really bad, dude brings the place alive in here.

i say even if you get pssed off by a few individuals...i say take it easy :) im still here because of that mentality...:)

crazyhorsejohnny

I wouldn't mind knowing who these people were that tried to screw you so I know who to avoid. And I'm sorry that you had such a bad experience that it made you want to leave the forum. I hope you'll reconsider that decision.

Well he's talking about me but i never went back on my word. The deal we were discussing (Monday) was my Mozart case and $140 for his two MSI 260s. And I was prepared to drive about 1hr and 20min to meet him. At that point we still hadn't agreed 100% on the deal or where to meet. And then Tuesday morning I had to bring my wife back to the hospital. She had surgery the week before to have her gallbladder removed and there's been complications since. So I PMd him wednesday morning letting him know what my situation was and that I wouldn't be able to meet with him anytime soon and that it was probably better for him to forget our deal so he could sell his two MSI cards. He never replied so I assumed he understood and was going to sell his cards. Then today I Bump my FS thread and he posts that he's pissed I'm selling his case. Yeah right buddy !!!

So the way I look at it I don't think I did anything wrong.

Last edited:

boggtrotter59

thats really bad, dude brings the place alive in here.

i say even if you get pssed off by a few individuals...i say take it easy :) im still here because of that mentality...:)

Agreed. Perhaps I was out of line... I apologize... not trying to piss anyone off... This is a great place and I am proud to be a member. Perhaps I should not drink and post... :biggrin:

Soultribunal

Staff member
Just a note...no one try to screw me.... some get back on their word, other ask to much, and other don't even reply. I even ofer to a guy to ship is thing and he just have to send me a check...my generous offer was not even worth a reply. sorry they will be no name. I'm not here to bash. just than I don't feel I want to fold in the same team as them. Please let's not start a fight with that....

But I want to say thanks to Dead Things, LowFat, 3.0 Charlie, martin Metal., even you Zero .. and few I forget for the help they give to me to start my folding rigs

Looked through my PM's, and I am thinking that was me. You need to not take things so Personal. I have a life, a wife, 2 Jobs and more responsibilties than I can start to list. Things get forgotten about, or lost track of. And my wife is still fighting something so I tend to spend much of my time with her when I'm home. Sure I may be 'logged' in here but I am usually AFK.

So if you feel that things like this are so important and worth leaving without even , ya know, sending a reminder, or asking politely what the issue is, than what am ---> I <--- to do.

Best of luck wherever you find yourself.

ST

Latest posts