What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I had similar problems earlier today. Deleted all WU's, Que.dat and machineindependent.dat and it got a 6904, yipee.
I re-installed the darn thing, and still it won't connect.
So for the first time in a long time, The Four Horsemen will have a 18 hours break. Then it's operation time... :ph34r:

chrisk

Folding Captain
Right... I find the 4p coming Home taking a breather, 2 WUs to upload, can't download. Ok, screw that - delete Core, Queue and Work, nothing. Still won't download a Core, nor a WU.
Right... delete / install Fah, tweak config file, damn thing won't download a Core.

Come on Stanford, get your act together. Oh, and it's 130.237.232.237...
Ugh. :
Folding Forum • View topic - 130.237.232.237

Maybe post something in that thread?

Xeven

And get butchered by Bruce? No thanks, I'll pass...
Had a run with him once. His statement was (cue phake menacing voice) "The Pande Group does not do manual credit adjustments." so all my bonus points were lost for a specific WU. Then 1 post after his, kasson replied and manually credited my (and others) bonus... :haha:

chrisk

Folding Captain
Had a run with him once. His statement was (cue phake menacing voice) "The Pande Group does not do manual credit adjustments." so all my bonus points were lost for a specific WU. Then 1 post after his, kasson replied and manually credited my (and others) bonus... :haha:
Yep he went ballistic on me once too :haha:

great_big_abyss

Sounds like a nice guy. Forgive me for not perusing the official forums to find out, but who is he and what does he mean to FAH? Just curious...

Latest posts

Twitter