What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

[Micro center]3570k $190 USD

sswilson

Staff member
Is this the place that always has proc deals, but only for in store as opposed to online?

Stosh

I recently took advantage of that, along with Asus Sabertooth boards.

If you buy a cpu, which is like $50 off normal price, you also get $50 or so off of a certain motherboards.

So basically $100 off of the bundle. Pretty much got the 16gb memory kits for free.

W4ff1e

Is this the place that always has proc deals, but only for in store as opposed to online?

Sorry cant say I know anything about the etailer, i saw it advertised and figured others may want to at least check it out as its a definite bargain if it is as it appears to be, if some one does buy it, fill us in on the etailer will you?

KylSp

There needs to be a sticky about Microcenter. Their processor deals are IN STORE ONLY, and are loss-leaders to entice foot traffic into the store.

Stosh

Sorry cant say I know anything about the etailer, i saw it advertised and figured others may want to at least check it out as its a definite bargain if it is as it appears to be, if some one does buy it, fill us in on the etailer will you?

unfortunately they're US based only, and they've only got a couple dozen stores.

I happen to live close enough to one to make it worth the drive.

Latest posts