What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Minecraft in RTX

r0k0

Folding Team
Hey, i've done the insider thing, got in beta with rtx but cannot get to play with rtx on.... what am i doing wrong ??

Dwayne

Hey, i've done the insider thing, got in beta with rtx but cannot get to play with rtx on.... what am i doing wrong ??

Hard to say. Did you install the XBox Insider Hub and the console companion? I have those in my MS Store installed area, along with the beta fork of Minecraft for Windows 10. You do have and RTX card, right? Your Sig only indicates an RX 5700XT.

Dwayne

I think I had to wait a little after the beta acceptance, might have been a short wait. I would say just check your MS Store update tab thingy and see if Minecraft for Windows 10 needs an update. Maybe you have to do it manually.

Dwayne

do i have to install anything other ? or RTX just turns on once im in beta ?

If I recall you also have to download the RTX worlds through the marketplace. They are free downloads, but they are crafted worlds.

Dwayne

everytime i try to find anything with rtx doesnt show up.. did they remove them ?

Not that I can tell. When you start the game, does it say Minecraft Beta? In the marketplace, from within the game, I just searched for RTX and they were still there.

minecraft beta.jpgrtx worlds.jpg

r0k0

Folding Team
yes i have beta but no rtx

Attachments

• Beta.png
    Beta.png
    1 MB · Views: 6
  • No RTX.png
    No RTX.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 6

Dwayne

Odd, I guess I would contact MS to see why the marketplace isn't giving you the Ray Tracing worlds maybe?

I got 31 results when I put in RTX. Very odd.

Latest posts