What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Missing thumb button for G5? No problem...

cyberspyder

...because THEY'VE RELEASED A NEW REVISION WITH DUAL BUTTONS, JUST LIKE THE MX518! I've only seen it at performance-pcs so far, for an OK price of $64.95. New stuff includes an entirely new patterned grip, and the nuking of the weight system. If you liked the adjustable weights, better get the old one while you can! This new revised version is sure to be a hit (I know I want it! :D )

Here are some pics (courtesy of PPCs):

91000009301xt0.jpg

91000009302gx4.jpg

91000009304mp2.jpg

91000009305ft1.jpg

Brendan

G

:shok: I WANT ONE!!! that kicks the shit outta my MX1000
Ditto, I just about bougt one over X-Mas, be bagging one as soon as ncix gets them in stock.
BTW Beer it will replace my MX1000 too.:haha:

Babrbarossa

Here's a review of the new revision from TechGage

All of that said, I am awarding the revised G5 mouse an 8 out of 10. We gave the original a 9 out of 10, so you might wonder why I am docking a point here. The reason is that this is simply a rehash of an already successful mouse. It doesn't bring anything new to the table, which is why Logitech is keeping so quiet about it.

G

Here's a review of the new revision from TechGage

All of that said, I am awarding the revised G5 mouse an 8 out of 10. We gave the original a 9 out of 10, so you might wonder why I am docking a point here. The reason is that this is simply a rehash of an already successful mouse. It doesn't bring anything new to the table, which is why Logitech is keeping so quiet about it.
Except a back and forward button, more like they are quiet because they dont want anyone to know they were stupid enough to put out a 1 button mouse.

G

I use them heavily in games so it's a big deal to me, but good buy!

Latest posts