What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

NHL Draft Lottery Tonight

chrisk

Folding Captain
Probably will be Edmonton, but Toron.er..Boston has a 18.8% chance.

If Boston gets #1, i wonder what the reaction will be in the Toronto media?

grinder

boooo

Edmonton just ruined the perfect Charlie Brown season. Losing the draft lottery would have been a more consistent finale.

technix

Banned
Probably will be Edmonton, but Toron.er..Boston has a 18.8% chance.

If Boston gets #1, i wonder what the reaction will be in the Toronto media?
Why should it change or be any different. What I'm reading, there is no consensus #1 pick. Toronto missed their chance at either Seguin or Hall. They traded 2 #1 picks including a #2 overall for a 1st rounder, #5 pick. I think Kessel is a fine player and will probably get better but that's a horrible trade. Did Burke take lessons or notes from JFJ? The Leafs organization will continue to be a joke as long as they're owned and operated by the same crew.

The Oilers got bought by a billionaire or whatever he is and it looks like they're transforming into the 'Western Leafs.' Perhaps, their scouting staff is okay but at least they can't really go wrong with either Hall or Sequin.

Eldonko

Lol typical comment from mr negative that doesnt even watch hockey. Every Canadian team is a joke according to you, we get it.

When the kessel trade was made they didnt know the Leafs would have number 2, that was a gamble. Good young talent is something the Leafs have plenty of now though and I still would rather have Kessel than either of these two kids. If you guys think either of them is the next crosby or ovie you are sadly mistaken. Leafs scouting did awesome the last few seasons finding guys like Monster and Bozak for nothing. Bozak and Kessel and playing very well together and once Kadri gets in the squad we should have a good core for years to come. Hopefully next year's pick for Boston is a crap one.

Latest posts