What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy Ryzen 5 3600

Shadowarez

Folding Team
amd needs to stop making apus with last gen parts lol the naming scheme gets confusing lol like naming apus a generation ahead of your desktop parts but having last gen tech ><

Bond007

Sorry for me going a bit off topic, but I am glad to see you found a CPU at a price you are good with.
amd needs to stop making apus with last gen parts lol the naming scheme gets confusing lol like naming apus a generation ahead of your desktop parts but having last gen tech ><
Agree that it can be confusing, but I understand why they do it and I don't think it will change. The APUs get designed for both desktop and laptop use in mind (realistically probably more so the latter). So they save silicon space and help lower power consumption by cutting less essential or less commonly used bits (pcie version, "excess" pcie lanes, taper cache quantity down, etc). Honestly with how many "G" desktop processors they sell (lower volume), I highly doubt they would make one just for desktop...I think it is continue to have the option to get the essentially mobile parts in a desktiop form factor, or don't get them at all.

Last edited:

Shadowarez

Folding Team
ill have to offload these 5700g rigs then they have those Asus x570 itx boards too lol someone gonna be gettin a smoking deal.

anabioz

Confuse everyone, success:

tenor.gif

Latest posts