What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Team Cup 2017: July 1 to Sept. 30

Valkyrie

Got a new personal best for DDR3 subbed to Stage 3.4. I'd never actually binned my 4x4 Tridents before, so it was definitely a useful exercise for the future since one stick is a heap better than the others.

Was chatting with GoldenSilverPiglets today, and he's planning on pitching in again this year. He's got my old kit of B-die DDR4 that can do over 4000, but he could also do DDR if needed since he's got a S939 rig as well. We're still gonna need someone to jump on DDR2 though.

I can jump on that. Hopefully put up something respectable at least.

Dead Things

gtxx58 just posted a great score for Stage 4.3 (the Sandy Bridge mobile stage) using an i7 2920XM. So that means FT's i7 2760QM should now be good to go. OC-esports, the gong show that it is, is supposed to automatically account for that, but it's not doing that right now. Instead, it's still taking the 2620M score. FT, you may have to delete the 2620M score and resubmit it to hwbot without linking to the Team Cup in order to make your 2760QM score take precedence.

Et gtxx58 - si vous voyez cela - les processeurs -XM ont des multiplicateurs débloqués que vous pouvez modifier avec un logiciel appelé ThrottleStop. Il existe un guide pour l'utiliser ici. (Google Translate - sorry!)

FlameThrower

No problem, Ill take care of that asap. When I entered mine it calculated it correctly. The OC Esports site has always been a bit odd though.

Dead Things

About a third of the way through the competition, I think we need to start thinking about the recruitment phase. If you know anybody with the hardware needed for currently unfilled categories, now would be a good time to start bugging them. Particularly categories like Ryzen, RX400-500 and Haswell mobile - I know there's lotsa folks on HWC with that stuff - we just need them to bench it!

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Et gtxx58 - si vous voyez cela - les processeurs -XM ont des multiplicateurs débloqués que vous pouvez modifier avec un logiciel appelé ThrottleStop. Il existe un guide pour l'utiliser ici. (Google Translate - sorry!)

For a second there I taught you spoke French.
Nice clean Google translation though.
If you need help with french, let me know.

Dead Things

For a second there I taught you spoke French.
Nice clean Google translation though.
If you need help with french, let me know.

Sentence structure I'm not too bad at. It's words like "multiplicateurs" and "débloqués" that just aren't in my arsenal. I could probably get the message across with euphemisms or anglicisms, but then I might as well just use Google if that's the case.

edit - Spoken conversation is a different story. At that I'm hopeless!

Latest posts