What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The best 'build' I've ever made....so far!

Prof. Dr. Silver

Hey All.

Just spend a couple of months working on my 'new build', which is the main reason why I haven't been around much. Say hi to Noah, our little boy! It took about 9 months of serious assembly time and let me tell you....the result is stunning. We got it right the first time, with out any modding!

14664880b67b6f1e1.jpg

Greetings,

Prof. Dr. Silver

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Hey Doc! I was wondering where you ended up with the newborn and how Life was since the Arrival. Good to know that all is fine and dandy!

Enjoy the Great Moments, even when changing the diapers!

John

Prof. Dr. Silver

Thankfully...everything is cool! He's happy and healthy and so are his parents! That's the most important thing! As I'm sure all moms and dads here know.....A baby is the best thing that can happen to you allthough it fully takes over your life! We've had an awesome time sofar and it's only getting better! We're now finally getting into a solid rythm whereby we actually have time for each other! Let me tell you though: I LOVE BEING A DAD!

Wankerfx

Ah, that's where you were. Glad you're back; a few things have changed and more things will continue to change. :thumb:

misterlarry

Looks like a happy and cute little gaffer. You must have used the right components. Congratulations!

:thumb: :canadianwave: :thumb: :canadianwave:

AkG

OMG he looks adorable!...though I would have guessed you would have named him T.I.M :)~
Great to see you back Prof! we all missed ya!

Latest posts