What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The "How well do you know the person above you" Thread.

Moneyless

Well here's a little forum game we could play. It's not meant to be a popularity contest, this is just for fun. Rate the person who posted above you on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being you don't know them very much, 10 being you know them very well; followed by a short sentence of how you know them or what you know about them

Lets begin. :thumb:

Some one rate me. ^____________________^

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
I know Patriote is from Montreal and he tried REALLY hard to get that MountainMod case.

magictorch

what a strange thread?

---frosty gets a 7 for making the effort...-6 for his lack of research into skymtl=1, the skymtl's the limit (>10). I know im only supposed to rate the one above but why not rate all the above...that way it will get more interesting.

G

Money I know from x-fire hes always tring to show me sigs:rofl:
That better not be pr0n I am opening, lol 7 sorry dont know you that well

Patriote I know from msn, he's a good old **** even when he's swearing @ his computer on film.... Tabernac:ph34r: Sorry as you know dont speak a word of it. 8

SKYMTL I know quite well when my wife was sick this summer and then her father died he always had a ear...... or keyboard, dont come much better than SKY +10

Frosty and Torch IDK @ all so 1, hit me up sometime well chat.:punk:

belgolas

is it just the person directly above you or all the people.

O.K. So Supergrover is a 4 for me. I know he likes FireFly and know that we have the same GPU's and he is a super moderator.

Latest posts