What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

the unofficial funny pictures / videos / gifs thread!

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
This is seriously how i have felt about my mac book in this heat wave. I even took some failed 3d prints and propped it up so the bottom could breath better.
indeedy. I had a customer buy an MSI gaming notebook from me just before the heatwave and they emailed me asking if 95C was okay. their boy was taking the notebook into garage to play on becasue it was the coolest spot in the house, LoL!

Izerous

Folding Team
indeedy. I had a customer buy an MSI gaming notebook from me just before the heatwave and they emailed me asking if 95C was okay. their boy was taking the notebook into garage to play on becasue it was the coolest spot in the house, LoL!
Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 12.29.17 PM.png

It happened to be under load when i took this but it has been bad enough that I found a plugin so at a glance i could see temps/throttling.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Heh, no throttling on my 51M since Day 1, even in this heat wave its rocking it.

My Poor Pavilion though, finally did.

-ST

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
2021-07-18-brain-issues-nl.jpg

Latest posts