What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Shadowmeph

Yeah, took several episodes for me to get into it. You felt the chemistry was a bit off at the beginning..but it's good
I tried a few times but to me seemed more of a stage show then anything I couldn't get into it.

Lysrin

Ok... Watched the first episode of "Star Trek Lower Decks" on Crave... Was anyone in all of Star-Trek-dom actually looking and waiting for someone to make this kind of a show?! Sheesh... Picard was a flop (imo of course) and now this. Not my cup of tea. It's not badly done I suppose... Just, why??

I'm still waiting for someone to make a really smart cool show about Star Fleet Intelligence missions.

Prickly007

Watched the first episode of "Star Trek Lower Decks" on Crave... Was anyone in all of Star-Trek-dom actually looking and waiting for someone to make this kind of a show?!
I agree it was cringe worthy bad. But a show about the off screen/lower decks was not a horrible idea... was not that part of the reason why people like O'Brien in TNG to begin with?

Lysrin

I agree it was cringe worthy bad. But a show about the off screen/lower decks was not a horrible idea... was not that part of the reason why people like O'Brien in TNG to begin with?
Agreed, a serious show about the lower decks could have been interesting, animated or not I don't care. But this just felt like it was trying to be Simpsons or Family Guy or something but in Trek. Not for me.

Shadowmeph

I finished doom patrol the other day. still going through Fringe. I will probably start watching Dexter I remember wen it first came out I couldn't get into it but then I watch I think it was an episode from the second to last season and it caught my attention so I watched it from the beginning and it took a little while for the growing pains of the show to get going but I watched the whole thing. So I think if nothing better comes up after fringe ( talking about new series) I will watch all of Dexter its been years

Entz

Yeah I like it. Second was better for sure. I realize that the purists hate it but sometimes just being silly and not taking yourself too seriously is good thing. It’s like futurama with klingons

Shadowmeph

I laugh so hard with some of the things Walter says in fringe like when his son falls for the other Olivia he says "He fell into her Vagenda" I almost pissed myself laughing at that

Last edited:

Latest posts

Twitter