What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

lowfat

Staff member
any of the streaming services have Farscape?

Arinoth

Staff member
Agents of Shield was good I thought. Lost something in the final two seasons imo, had me going "oh get on with it!" but I made it through.
I recently watched the last season and actually enjoyed how they had fun with some of the various tv tropes. Though the overall plot for the season could have been a bit better, they wrapped it up mostly well, could have had some call outs to agents who fell in the line of duty that was part of that team.

Shadowmeph

I recently watched the last season and actually enjoyed how they had fun with some of the various tv tropes. Though the overall plot for the season could have been a bit better, they wrapped it up mostly well, could have had some call outs to agents who fell in the line of duty that was part of that team.
its funny I watched the last season or I am sure I did but I dont seem to remember how it ended it is probably becasue I am watching to many TV shows hehe

Latest posts