What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Thread for Hardware Canucks Video Suggestions

clshades

Cameras for streaming? Capture devices for streaming? Most people, on average, would probably opt for a single PC setup so performance could be an issue between the options out there? Not many good in depth reviews on the webs imo.

Maxmax

Could we have a double tower cpu cooler roundup? It'd be really great to see what the performance difference between the $100 noctua and the $45-$50 I'd cooling as well as there compilation. I have long watched your YouTube Chanel sporadically mainly coming for your award/best series that I watch along side gamers nexus roudups/awards. I also have used liquid cooling, but had issues with dead pumps and loud pumps, and now am a member of the double tower coward gang. Can you show us what the best is? Show us how this category actually competes with double and triple rads? I know my computer runs at similar Temps as my previous water cooler at load, but how much thotling is happening 😅🤔😱 and am I just a cheapo if I upgrade my brother in laws pc cooler with the cheapest dual tower cpu cooler for Christmas? 🎄😅 Or is it a great buy 🤔😁😅I hope this comment doesn't bother you or anyone else👍😅🙏🙇😅

Izerous

Folding Team
How about something a little different like monitor mount round up. There are a lot of them out there some as cheap as $20 others $400+ and sometimes the cheap ones seem to be as good as the expensive ones sometimes not.

Just got in a few prime cable ones in the office and even with monitors below their stated capacity once you lower them past like halfway height they just fall all the way down.

Continuing on that suggestion, common desks etc. I know a few chair ones were done in the past but I don't recall any recent ones and chairs do seem to be changing. There is more to a "setup" than just the items that have electrons flowing through them. I don't recall if I. have seen a HWC desk cable organization video (10+ ways to help organize your desk cables etc).

sswilson

Staff member
How about something a little different like monitor mount round up. There are a lot of them out there some as cheap as $20 others $400+ and sometimes the cheap ones seem to be as good as the expensive ones sometimes not.

Just got in a few prime cable ones in the office and even with monitors below their stated capacity once you lower them past like halfway height they just fall all the way down.

Continuing on that suggestion, common desks etc. I know a few chair ones were done in the past but I don't recall any recent ones and chairs do seem to be changing. There is more to a "setup" than just the items that have electrons flowing through them. I don't recall if I. have seen a HWC desk cable organization video (10+ ways to help organize your desk cables etc).

There are hex hed machine "bolts" that adjust the tension on those.

YoungMan

Could you re-visit Ryzen and ECC? How it affects the APUs (PRO vs non-PRO), and motherboard manufacturers that enable it, etc.

Kushly

Would be amazing if you could review the new wooting 60he. Seems like a very interesting keyboard

Latest posts