What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Upgrade my System

ModernRevolutions

Alright, last question, I promise (I hope).

Now that I have both the computers, I was wondering what the quickest/easiest way to transfer files. Is it possible to just use a USB cable and connect the 2 PCs? Some other way?

Also, I noticed when I was setting the computer up, and while using it, that there is no Wifi? (Just ethernet) Did I miss getting/installing a part that I needed?

Thanks again!

crazyea

I would just place the hd inside the new case, at least temporarily. If not then just send them over the network if you can.

MARSTG

You need to screw in the antennae to get wifi. The quickest way to transfer files between 2 pcs is gigabit router and gigabit network cables ( CAT6 ), easiest way with a fast usb drive like Samsung T5/T7.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Alright, last question, I promise (I hope)
Also, I noticed when I was setting the computer up, and while using it, that there is no Wifi? (Just ethernet) Did I miss getting/installing a part that I needed?

Thanks again!
Go to the motherboards website and ensure you have the chipset drivers, and any drivers for other items in your motherboard (wifi, etc)

ModernRevolutions

Hey everyone! So I'm just trying to connect the wifi antenna and install the drivers. I believe I did all of that, but still no luck. Wondering if anyone has some insight?

Latest posts