What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Waking up to BSOD

Shadowmeph

in the past 4 days I have woken up to BSOD on my PC and am wondering where I can find out what crashed my PC, I first thought that I would be able just to go into the event viewer but I didn't find anything that looked like it would crash my system so now I am wondering if I can look at the dumped file, I have never done this before so I am not sure where and what the name of the file is to look for.
My system is running fully stock clocks.

Soullessone21

I would start with the basics and do memtest then move onto your hdd's built in diagnostics then the kicker, make sure all your drivers are up to date. then my last step (most of the time my first step haha) do a bios update.

Then when all that fails try another psu, re seat ram, and components, start removing parts and testing. try a system restore might be a windows update issue

Soullessone21

Hey its the guy who fixed my ram issue with my dualy :p ya listen to 3.0 if its a dual amd make sure you follow the ram guide in the asus book haha

Shadowmeph

Nah my duely works excellent only shut it down once and that was I think two weeks after I first fired it up.
this is on my Main box. I am almost considering ( dam build/buy bug) going from my AMD to Intel lol who knows but I am going to have to run all of the tests to see what is going on.

Latest posts