What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

what profit calculators are out there?

AkG

Rough hesitate based on TODAY'S markets. 1070 about 4 bucks a day. 1080 about 5. 1080ti about 6. So about 20 cards will do it... or about 30K. ROI 300s days. But expect the $ numbers to go down during that time (increased difficulty etc etc) so more like 400 days. This does NOT include cost of power.

upcoast604

^^^, I've got GTX1070 and 1060 both mem overclocked only pulling in combined $3.14usd today, gtx1070 at $4 is optimistic maybe.

Ps, like most ppl I've lost an easy %50+ off revenue in the last short bit, today $4.50 last couple weeks $10+ per/day .

AkG

CAD... not USD mate. We here in the Free Democratic Peoples Republic of Canuckistan use CAD... not USD when talking cash. :p

upcoast604

CAD... not USD mate. We here in the Free Democratic Peoples Republic of Canuckistan use CAD... not USD when talking cash. :p

As a Canadian it saddens me to say the reality is we revolve around the USA including their currency.

Even HWC quotes usd when discussing and reviewing hardware.

Canada has not been what it used to be for decades and I doubt it will ever be anywhere near that ever again, my Canada died long ago. :sad:

Pss, just to let you know I brought the usd reference up in a SkyMtl review a while back and was quickly stomped on for even believing that HWC should use CDN references apposed to USD.

Last edited:

AkG

I get what you are saying mate. Honestly I do. Its why I made it clear I was stating todays profits not last weeks (when it was 6/7/8 ish... and Feb is going to be slump month. I think it will go UP from todays rate... but its hard to predict the future). But the forum is different than reviews. HWC reviews are read Internationally, and thus a more international standard makes sense - as everyone in the world understands USD... few understand what the CND peso is worth that hour... and thus would have to convert from Cad to USD to local. USD to local cuts out a step.

The forum is more Canadian. When talking to fellow Canadians on profit/costs I use CAD. People going to a Canadian forum expect Canadian centric POVs.

AkG

Got 40K'ish? Dont have patience to wait for the next gen (like you should as buying now is NOT a good idea)? Go for it. 4-5 USD a day per 1080Ti. So 25 cards plus the cost of electricity (so at 1.25CAD a day in power... add in another 7 or 8 cards to net over 100 a day) and you can have your dream. Prollly get it down to 30K as you will have to talk to ASUS or MSI or EVGA or etc etc directly for an order that big. Expect a month or more delay (and maybe months)... unless you can hop on a plan to ASIA and pick them up yourself.

belgolas

Got 40K'ish? Dont have patience to wait for the next gen (like you should as buying now is NOT a good idea)? Go for it. 4-5 USD a day per 1080Ti. So 25 cards plus the cost of electricity (so at 1.25CAD a day in power... add in another 7 or 8 cards to net over 100 a day) and you can have your dream. Prollly get it down to 30K as you will have to talk to ASUS or MSI or EVGA or etc etc directly for an order that big. Expect a month or more delay (and maybe months)... unless you can hop on a plan to ASIA and pick them up yourself.

Nicehash is about half that, what are you using to mine?

Latest posts