What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Youtube is going to start blocking adblockers but talk about hypocrisy

wade7575

When I heard about youtube blocking adblockers because they not getting any money for the ads that we don't see but what find really funny google owns youtube.

The funny part of my thought is why is googling bitching about getting screwed out out of revenue from ads but yet at the same time google collects and sells my data and who knows what else with it but yet at the same time they profited from data and I haven't no cheque show up in my mailbox and gotten my share of the profits.

I would love to see someone powerful hold their feet to fire on that issue but that will most likely never happen.

moocow

I'm using Ublock Origin and Blocktube for PC and Revanced method for Android.
  • Ublock Origin requires a reset once in awhile
  • Revanced on Android is best to build manually and avoid the APK (most likely compromised version)
As for this week, I noticed my previously watched videos' progress has been reset. This messed up Blocktube since has a progression blocker.

wade7575

this is super old news. I pay for it to be ad free, worth it to me.
I understand this is old news but my biggest complaint with all of it is that I don't see why I should have to pay to watch ads when google is already profiting from me in other ways.

I also understand they are in the money making business it just piss's me off that it seems like these company's always do and get away with whatever they want,I also understand the google crap and youtube are 2 separate company's just sick of all these rich company's always bitching about how they are so broke and poor and yet mean while they are really raking in the cash.

Latest posts