What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Favorite game console's and game's

bojangles

Glad you like gaming so much but you really need to work on your posting. You need to fall back on your writing skills that you learned in school before you post again.....:blarg:
Stoanee I thought you've read http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...t-wrong-hcf-members-staff-options-wanted.html

I guess not. If you don't like someone's speling and gam0r then don't read it.

Anyway everyone, great choice of games!

I think this should be moved to the gaming section!

SEGACDX

Stoanee I thought you've read http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...t-wrong-hcf-members-staff-options-wanted.html

I guess not. If you don't like someone's speling and gam0r then don't read it.

Anyway everyone, great choice of games!

I think this should be moved to the gaming section!
thank you for sticking up for me glad to see there are some very cool people on here, I have gotten a few reply's like that so today, I am just very tired have not got much sleep lately I fixed up the post at the top not perfect,but way better added more stuff to make It more of a read later I will fix It completely and thanks again:haha:.

G

Robotron: 2084
I loved Robotron in the arcade back in the day. Used to play for hours, end up just walking away from it after to long. Now that was a quarters worth of fun.

I stopped playing on consoles after the ps1. ( Twisted Metal, the first warhawk rocked for funfactor)

Now its FPS or strategy on the PC.

Full Speed

For PC gaming I remember that the really first game that I played was Wolfenstien 3d in black and white and absolutely loved it. As for consoles the PS1 is my favorite. I used to spend hours playing Tony Hawk's Pro skater 2 and 3.

I just found THPS2 in my closet. Poped it in my PS3 and I've been playing it all week. THPS4 is probably my favorite one, haven't liked any of the games after that one.

SNES and PS2 are my favorite consoles. I'll list some of my favorites on each.

SNES:
Donkey Kong Country 2 and 3
Mega Man X
Final Fantasy 2 and 3 (or 4 and 6)
Super Mario World 1 and 2
Super Metroid

PS2:
Metal Gear Sold 3
THPS 3 and 4
Guitar Hero 1 and 2
Gran Turismo 3 and 4
Dragon Quest VIII

gambel626

I just found THPS2 in my closet. Poped it in my PS3 and I've been playing it all week. THPS4 is probably my favorite one, haven't liked any of the games after that one.
Any Tony hawk game that has pro skater in it was awesome. In my opinion the original tony hawk's underground was the climax, and american wasteland was its last dying breathe. To me ride was just an embarrassment.

Also for me skate will forever be one of my favorite games.

zoob

Quick list of my fav console games:

NES: Blades of Steel, Ice Hockey, Zelda, SMB3
Genesis: MK I+II, Sonic 3 + Sonic & Knuckles, Earthworm Jim
SegaCD: ECCO!
SNES: SMW, Mario Kart, Super Mario RPG, TMNT4, Stanley Cup
N64: SSB, Golden Eye
Saturn: NiGHTS
PSX: FF7
GCN: Super Monkey Ball
Dreamcast: Grandia 2, Crazy Taxi, Chu Chu Rocket, Rez, Ikaruga, MvC2 (so many epic arcade ports on this console)
PS2: GTA3, GT3
Xbox 360: Rock Bands, Guitar Heroes

My fave consoles are SNES and Dreamcast. SNES because the late games pushed the hardware to its max. Dreamcast because it was the first one I bought when it was still "modern", and the sheer amount of faithful arcade ports!

belgolas

My favourite console would be N64 by far. That system had just so many great games.

Jet Force Gemini
Golden Eye 007
Perfect Dark
Donkey Kong 64
Super Mario 64
Mario Golf
Diddy Kong Racing
Wave Race 64
Zelda Ocarina Of Time
1080 Snowboarding
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Twooie
[SIZE=-1]Conker's Bad Fur Day
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Eternal Darkness
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Paper Mario
Star Fox 64
F-Zero
[/SIZE]
Vigilante 8
Road Rash 64(not that good but lots of great memories)

The list can go on and on. By far my favourite system. My favourite game for N64 would probably be Jet Force Gemini. Still play the good ol N64 every now and then. Playing through another game of Jet Force Gemini and sometimes play Perfect Dark with my friends.

muse108dc

PC

favorite games of recently:
Dragon Age Origins
Supreme Commander FA
Borderlands

Older
Deus Ex
Rome Total War
Half Life (just all of them)

Really Old
Wing Commander 2 - Probably the first game I ever really played on a computer, sadly last time I tried to get it running (was on xp at the time) the thing ran, but it ran at lightspeed and there was 0 control.

Latest posts