What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

The Great Gazoo

Got my Gen2 Unifi 16 port switch today. Paired up with the UDM Pro I got a couple of weeks ago. The generic SPF cable I got from Amazon does not work though even though it said it was Ubiquiti compatible. Grrrr. So it is uplinked through ethernet for now while I wait for actual legit Ubiquiti cable. Spent a couple of hours cleaning up wiring in my rack but still need some new shorter 0.3M cables to be available from Ubuiqiti to match the 0.1M cables I have. Also need to print up new labels for the patch panel since I moved cables all over the place. I recently rebuild my rack that was made of MDF and Maple plywood scraps with Walnut plywood that has a wrap-around effect. Looks awesome.

Going to be putting up a bunch of my not so-old Unifi stuff on For Sale tomorrow. The curse of being on Beta and Bleeding Edge all the time. lol

Bartacus

Nothing extravagant purchased here, but I had a strange craving for cinnamon whiskey, so I decided to try this weirdo stuff:

0H5rwZnl.jpg

Good lord, this is deadly! A decent shot of this stuff mixed with some ginger ale (or in my case, root beer LOL), is like adding a shot of alcohol flavored melted candy cane to the pop. You can barely taste the booze. I have a serious sweet tooth, so having one of these things to sip on while I murder red necks in Far Cry 5 is very nice.

Bartacus

I went for a drive on a beautiful 18C day today, with the intention of buying a breakfast wrap and a coffee. Came back with that, and a new case, Fractal Design Define 7, in white with tempered glass:

1bvZxWCl.jpg

Bartacus

Heh... it just fell into your trunk??? :)
Considering the size of the box, that would be a neat trick, LOL! Nah, this was semi-planned. My all-AMD rig is the nicest PC I have ever built, but it's sitting on a TT Core P3 with only a single 420 rad., and that's not enough rad space for an OCed Radeon VII + CPU. I needed more rad space, and proper air flow, so I settled on this. Probably going to stick a 420 in the roof and a 240 in the front, depending on what fits, and how.

lowfat

Staff member
Drop Alt keyboard from Amazon. Really would have saved maybe $20-$30 from Drop.com and that is in the rare occurrence i didn't get hit w/ duty/taxes.

The Novel Key Sherbet's I put in my Filco are occasionally chattering/double clicking and its annoying af. Not sure if it is the switches themselves, of it is fact that my pcb solder points are in such poor shape. Maybe I'll try to install some of them in the Alt and see.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
i been a bit if a binge lately lol.
1.Ncase M1 V5
2.Nvidia 1060 6gb
3.4Tb 860 Pro ssd
4.Cosrair H80v2
5.Corsair H100 V2
6.corsair H150 Pro

Latest posts