What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Playing Control myself, only about 2 hours into it. And yes, still playing Battlefield V while waiting for 6 to drop. The last time I looked I had over 580 hours in it. :eek:

Soultribunal

Staff member
Playing Control myself, only about 2 hours into it. And yes, still playing Battlefield V while waiting for 6 to drop. The last time I looked I had over 580 hours in it. :eek:

580 hours?

Rookie.

:)

-ST

Attachments

• warhammer.PNG
    warhammer.PNG
    608.6 KB · Views: 14

Dwayne

Wicked!
That's only 150 days out of your life...lol
Just a drop in the bucket:)
A testament to the software team creating a game that takes longer than 15 hours to complete or to keep you coming back for more!

They have a great team of people creating new "leagues" every 3 months or so. I am hoping that their Path of Exile 2 will be released soon. I think I started playing just after their release in 2013 or so too. The game has aged well, much better than Diablo 3 I think.

Anyway, going to get back to the grind soon :) it needs more hours played!

djbrad

You had me think about how many hours I did in Team Fortress 2. I stopped playing many years ago, and I try once or twice a year now.

TF2_total_time.png

Now playing Grandia 2 HD remaster (2019). It's a 2000 Dreamcast RGP game adapted to PC in 2002. It was that port that got me into the series.

I played that game back then on a Athlon Thunderbird 1200 with my All in wonder Rage 128 pro 32mb, it was fantastic at the time. That card was 283$!

IMG_1301.JPG

Grandia II is a good game, but not as good as I remembered.

The combat system is nice, as you can see when the ennemies are gonna move and you can cancel them with a critical (and the same can happen to you).

The magic and moves system is good too, as you earn Magic and combat coins to spend on the spells / moves you wanna use the most to upgrade them.

The characters are charming, with a anti hero as the main and the religious girl to balance everything.

Story is weak a little bit, you must work on the good religious side to find some magic sword to beat the evil side.

A good game overall, but not as great as the first.

20210221091642_1.jpg

20210221091710_1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1301.JPG
    IMG_1301.JPG
    178.9 KB · Views: 0

FreeKnight

Only have a GT 710 in the PC at the moment while the 2080 Ti is out for RMA.

Which means I'm playing a whole lot of nothing right now. It's just not worth it without a proper GPU. I know there's some indies that would run fine on it and some old games, but I played all the ones I was interested in.

Might have to play some backlogged switch or emulate some old JRPGs I never tried.

mGz

Only have a GT 710 in the PC at the moment while the 2080 Ti is out for RMA.

Which means I'm playing a whole lot of nothing right now. It's just not worth it without a proper GPU. I know there's some indies that would run fine on it and some old games, but I played all the ones I was interested in.

Might have to play some backlogged switch or emulate some old JRPGs I never tried.

No idea if you're into WoW but that game is mostly CPU bound. There's always the classics like HL and CS 1.6 too.

djbrad

Old jrpgs is a good idea while waiting the 2080 ti from rma.

What console / era / rpg did you like most? We may have some suggestions for you.

Latest posts