What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

11th annual folding contest at Anandtech !!

Inik

Folding Team
Any updated guide to set it up? It launched automatically the web control, but I can't decide to fold only on GPU. What program are you using to monitor?

MARSTG

This V7 client does not work with any other monitoring utility so you just go to Advanced Settings and configure it from there. You can choose to go full tilt but make just gpu slots.

stoanee

Folding Team
In! Darn, I forget most of this...hope I don't burn up gpu....:doh:

5416 right?
oops, 54196....:thumb:

Last edited:

BrainEater

Forget CPU folding.

I'm not sure bout that.
It's not efficient , but it's work.

This rig is a 3930k , running 3 vid cards fulltime.I get 27,000 ppd from the cpu.
It's certainly not the glory days of multiprocessing , but , it's not zero either.

At the same rate, I'm considering shutting down my cpu stuff , to see if the GPU's work better.
------

Either way , new video cards incoming...

:thumb:

akira749

I'm IN of course! I will be away for the holidays but the rigs will fold unless the power goes down during this period....let's hope not!

I have 3 weeks to find what's wrong with one of my rig that keeps giving me Nvidia Kernel Mode crash errors even after drivers re-installation...losing some PPD there on a daily basis :(

Latest posts