What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

_____________FUZION_____________

Mnpctech

Glad you like it! :thumb: I will post the plate for Zalman fan controller, looks saweet!

Mnpctech

I had this faceplate from Zalman ZM-MFC1 Plus fan controller chrome plated for another project, but ended up fabbing a new plate for that one. I ordered another controller and will swap the factory plate for this one, and paint the Knobs with the "Anodizit" paint by Plastikote The controller will mount backwards in the optical drive bay.

msi_fuzion_silver_zalman_chrome1.jpg

msi_fuzion_silver_zalman_chrome2.jpg

Mnpctech

Altho the DVD drive will be hidden behind the aluminum optical drive bay cover, I want the drive to match the case finish.

msi_fuzion_silver_LG_DVD_paint1.jpg

I prep the plastic surface of the drive faces with red scotch brite, then I use Flexible primer by Plastikote for the base coat before painting it.

msi_fuzion_silver_LG_DVD_paint2.jpg

The DVD drive shell before primer coat.

msi_fuzion_silver_LG_DVD_paint3.jpg

Mnpctech

Ok, here is Plastikote brand's "Engine Enamel" Aluminum paint #207 as base coat, then top coated with Plastikote brand "Anodizit" Blue 24 hours later.... The Silver basecoat gives the Anodizit Blue more of a Kandy coloring...

msi_fuzion_silver_LG_DVD_paint4.jpg

msi_fuzion_silver_LG_DVD_paint5.jpg

msi_fuzion_silver_LG_DVD_paint6.jpg

Mnpctech

I emailed MSI requesting if it possible to replace their N260GTX, Twin Frozr with RED PCB board with their N470GTX Twin Frozr II with Black PCB ...so it matches the MB... Maybe a lot to ask, but I've committed to the Fuzion color scheme as much as possible, so why skim over the small details if we can help it?!.... the ending results will be worth the wait

1nzxt.adamas.msi.fuzion9z9a.jpg

xlilmissmjx

That dvd drive looks sweeeeet! :thumb:

Hopefully MSI does swap the 260 for the 470 for you, that would look much sweeter! Plus as you said, "why skim over the small details if we can help it?!" so applies here!

I got my fingers and toes crossed for you :haha: :thumb:

Mnpctech

Thank you guys! :biggrin:

The customized Zalman fan controller and installation. I typically set the fan speeds once, and leave it alone.

msi_fuzion_silver_zalman_chrome3.jpg

msi_fuzion_silver_zalman_chrome3a.jpg

msi_fuzion_silver_zalman_chrome4.jpg