What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy AMD ITX

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Just curious if anyone's got a spare AMD-based itx board they're willing to sell. FM2 or FM2+ would be the most ideal, since I've got a cpu to match already, but not required. Basically anything ITX + AMD would be good, so please PM with what you've got, thanks all (y)

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
I wish you luck, but be warned that mITX FM2 / FM2+ boards were rarer than hen's teeth

CMetaphor

Quadfather
well...wouldn't it depend on the CPU's you have lying around?
Not necessarily. If the only options i can find are ones i have no procs for, I'll just find the proc elsewhere i guess. The case is already owned, and can only fit Itx, that's why the form factor is the most important.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
sorry for all the chit chat, but you may do better getting an Asus mITX board that has an integrated N3050 or N4000. they run about $130 or so.

Ya the mods always hate me for having discussions in a FS thread. But anyway, the goal is AMD and performance, so a little weak Intel Celeron is completely out of the question.

I'm shutting up now haha

CMetaphor

Quadfather
erm....FM and AM CPU's are so old that they don't have performance anymore. you'd do better looking for a first gen APU from AMD's Zen...

Again dude, I said ANY AMD. I posted a preference, but open to any. Now please stop replying here so the mods don't get pissed at me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts