What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

B/S/T member feedback subforum

bigFOIG

When I read your poll idea, I initially thought it was genius! However, you can't see who's leaving the feedback. Noobs might make multiple fake accounts to vote "positive" on their feedback polls, and a guy who has never sold anything before could have like 100-0 feedback. You may think that making multiple accounts is a lot of work, but trust me, for hundreds of dollars and up, some sick people out there will take their sweet time.

Pabz0r545

Good point foig. I immediately saw flaws in a poll system for rep also. Anyone who disagrees with any post you made can spitefully go and leave you bad rep if they feel like it. It just wouldn't work. I don't understand but it seems to me as though the itrader should/could have been fixed by now? I mean is anyone even trying to fix it?

sf101

why not just use both heatware and itrader then you have your bases covered for all forums and this forum.

sswilson

Staff member
Good point foig. I immediately saw flaws in a poll system for rep also. Anyone who disagrees with any post you made can spitefully go and leave you bad rep if they feel like it. It just wouldn't work. I don't understand but it seems to me as though the itrader should/could have been fixed by now? I mean is anyone even trying to fix it?

Considering how the iTrader website itself was still hacked last time I checked into it I have my doubts that anybody is attempting to fix any possible security holes in it.

Pabz0r545

Considering how the iTrader website itself was still hacked last time I checked into it I have my doubts that anybody is attempting to fix any possible security holes in it.

Bummer. Well I am glad I had the chance to establish myself before the itrader went out. Must be real hard for new sellers nowadays.

Perineum

Well I think a subforum called "feedback" with a thread named after the seller with feedback in there is the easiest thing, no?

Even Chrisk could figure it out.

Soullessone21

Well I think a subforum called "feedback" with a thread named after the seller with feedback in there is the easiest thing, no?

Even Chrisk could figure it out.

Lets just roll with it, someone else PM the Admins they are sick of me these days :p

Soullessone21

Hey admins you should set me as a temp admin for that section, I really like it think I'm going to get addicted to the kewl things people say in there :D and I know I will spend hours of each day looking it over :thumb:

Lpfan4ever

This is a good idea in lieu of the iTrader system. However, it seriously needs to be removed from the subforums that get searched with the "New Posts" button.

Latest posts