What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

BC Recovery Benefit.......How long?

Cannon Fodder

wow. That was fast. Got the email 3 days ago....apparently Im good to go.....expect payment within 5 business days.....should be any minute now.

Braggart! ;) 😆 Seriously, though, congrats! (y)

..........this is why you have all your ducks "in a row"......easier to shoot.....them. The ducks. Muhhahahah. (Evil Mad Scientist laugh):)

Yeah, unfortunately, although our "ducks" are in a row, apparently the Feds' ducks don't migrate to BC in what I'd call a timely fashion, so I guess we're stuck in the month(s) long purgatory with the other folks that transposed numbers, left out some tiny piece of info, or whose ducks really aren't in a row. :cry:

Cannon Fodder

Aaaaaand, JUST got the email that we're approved (y), 6 days after sending them all the necessary support documents...... must be 1 of 3 things, i.e. either all our "ducks", that I sent in, are in a nice, neat row, or they've SERIOUSLY whittled down the huge number of applications they needed to manually handle, or MAYBE the Feds migrated their "ducks" to BC, sometime between when I submitted the docs and now. :unsure:

Shadowmeph

Aaaaaand, JUST got the email that we're approved (y), 6 days after sending them all the necessary support documents...... must be 1 of 3 things, i.e. either all our "ducks", that I sent in, are in a nice, neat row, or they've SERIOUSLY whittled down the huge number of applications they needed to manually handle, or MAYBE the Feds migrated their "ducks" to BC, sometime between when I submitted the docs and now. :unsure:
when I did this my check was deposited the day before I received the mail saying I was approved hehe

Calypso

When I did the online application, there was a very ambiguous, tiny little radio box that allowed an online verification of your address.
.....likely crucial...as if your address wasn't verified?........no soup for you. (Seinfeld, soup nazi)......so, supporting documentation needed.