What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Core i7 Extreme combo SOLD!!! Asstd sticks of ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishingfanatic

I have a core i7 Extreme Combo for sale. It comes with the 980x hexacore, 12gbs of Mushkin 1866 DDR3 tri channel ram, the Ultra Chiltec Piezo Electric cpu cooler and it's all on an Asus X58 Sabretooth board.

Combo sold!!!

Now included, an EVGA GTS 450!

Looking for $450 local or $475 shipped.

I have the box for the cooler and the mobo box, including most accessories, IO plate as well as 1 ram pkg. I don't recall exactly what I may have used....:whistle:
:thumb:

Have some various sticks of ram to move. Some DDR2 and 3 desktop and laptop ram.

PC 6400 2x2gbs of Corsair and 1 1gb of Mushkin same speed. DDR2 PC 5300 laptop ram 2x2gbs

There's a pr of Corsair Vengeance 1600 Mhz laptop ram 2x4gbs. SOLD!!! The desktop ram is the low latency 7-7-6-18. Best Mushkins I could find@ 1600Mhz!!!

There are a few sticks of laptop ram 1333 mhz 3x2gbs and a 1gb stick as well if I remember correctly.

Some old DDR ram for free as well for someone with this lot.

Asking $130 for all or trade.

Edit: I never remember to put down that PayPal as a gift or a M.O. No emt yet...:blarg:

Sorry for the inconvenience.:sad:

FF
:biggrin

Attachments

• DSCN1220.jpg
    DSCN1220.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 843
Last edited:

great_big_abyss

You have some of the most epic stuff...That picture with the three Titans with logos lit up...just Unbelievable!

GLWS!

trayton

Sorry to thread crap but 2 questions

1) Where the hell do you work and are they hiring? (you always have top of the line things haha)

2) Are you married? If so does your wife allow this or are you better at hiding it then me lol :) If so please start a kickstarter and write a book I'll help fund you haha :)

Thanks and gl with the sale :)

fishingfanatic

BST

I don't have anything in particular I'm looking for so make an offer.

Ya never know.

I don't work any more. Back is toast from too many MVAs( car accidents)

Don't spend money on anything but my expensive whisky and pc stuff.

Seriously, I save my toonies 'til I can upgrade with some occasional purchases for benching,....

Also being in the GTA area allows for some great deals on occasion. Don't look to make $, just return of my cash. There are some deals you can make $ on, but are few and far between.

Usually get posted on here or (God Forbid) EBAY!!!

Thanks for the kind replies folks.
:biggrin:

FF
:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts