What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Corsair TX750W - 100.99 + 20MIR

mailaw

that is an awesome deal - can someone tell me if they can get NCIX to pricematch the price and the free shipping - just wondering?

that looks like a buy and then resell it item.

Jon_di2

that is an awesome deal - can someone tell me if they can get NCIX to pricematch the price and the free shipping - just wondering?

that looks like a buy and then resell it item.

Nope, NCIX wouldn't pricematch the free shipping, but if you are buying something else from NCIX then you should get this there because you still get this price and the MIR. Plus you get the PST off (so long as you live in an area they dont charge the pst to)

If your buying this alone, get it from dell!

Mike_E

I remember it being $92 with 20$ MIR....I got my TX650 from the Sponsored Deals for $65 :D

sswilson

Staff member
I remember it being $92 with 20$ MIR....I got my TX650 from the Sponsored Deals for $65 :D

Bet that was before the dollar tanked by 20% :)

Gotta grab the deals now while you can, I'm not even counting on the boxing day sales to tickle my "OMG look at the price" bone.......