What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dazmode News

Dazmode

Sorry for being mostly absent. Store is really busy before holidays.

Will compensate with :thumb:

BoxingDay.gif

Few surprises, such as Raystorm kit buyers will get FREE upgrade to D5 Vario from the Strong on Boxing day.

....Will think few more perks before due the date :ph34r:

jibz

Hey Daz, about what time will the sale be up?

I have a shopping list for dazmode.com and I've been patiently waiting for the boxing day sale.

I'm just curious if it'll be up in the morning or if I'll have till I get home for work. (work in the kitchen for a homeless shelter and people need to eat every day)

Zer0

I grabbed D5 Storm Vario for $68 but I don't think it's part of the boxing day sale. Is there supposed to be a special section somewhere?

jibz

I think the 10 sales on the first sales page are it, but Im not sure, sale or not im ordering a raystorm + ek580gtx+ nickel en and a bunch or fiting tonight.

I think the d5 vario and the raystorm are a great sale eitherway.

takt

There are more new items coming tonight?

BTW, anyone know what you use those rewards points for?

jibz

It doesn't matter to me if there are some new sales tonight, I just dropped more $$ than I'm comfortably with and no sale will tempt me on more accessories.

Scary first WC build inc.

Latest posts