Hi guys! Welcome to a new build!! This time this build is in direct collaboration with Gigabyte who sent me there amazing new board! I can't thank them enough for this opportunity! :thumb:
With it's amazing black and orange theme and our recent blood moon eclipse, which was amazing by the way, I simply named this build "Eclipse". Nothing fancy but i think it fits. :biggrin:
To make sure this motherboard would be the center piece, it needed a very cool case. I had a long brainstorm with myself and the one brand that always were on top was my friends at Parvum. Since I knew they were releasing there new line of ATX cases, I contacted Justin and he jumped in my bandwagon immediately! The case won't be crazy customized since I found the original lines of the case beautiful. But it will have a few things made differently.
My last 2 partners are also some recurring ones who I always love to go with. EK for the watercooling parts and Ensourced on the sleeving job.
This build is to replace my current daily/gaming rig (Alexstrasza’s Shrine) so the SSD line up might look random but I'm simply using the same ones with the addition of another 250GB one.
So let's go with the part list!!!
Build setup/parts listing :
- Parvum L1.0 ATX Case Black/Orange
- Gigabyte GA-Z170X-SOC Force Motherboard
- Intel i7-6700K CPU
- Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-3400MHz Limited Edition Orange RAM
- EVGA Supernova 1200 P2 1200W 80PLUS Platinum PSU
- Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming GPU's (2x)
- Samsung 840 250GB SSD
- SanDisk Extreme 240GB SSD
- OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD
- Samsung 840 Evo 120GB SSD
- Will come later :haha:
Sleeving, lighting and misc.
- Paracord 550 Black
- Paracord 550 Orange (either neon or burned or both)
- Darkside HD Sleeved Sata Data Cables - Orange UV
- NZXT Sleeved LED Kit White (2 meters)
- Maybe some DIY vinyl stickers