What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Folding milestone

badatcards

Congrats everyone. WTF:shok: Theirs now 21 people with over 2million points. Including hertz9753:thumb:. Hey hertz, You still folding for Team TPU:sad:, Your always welcome back home here:punk:, But if you like it their more:sad:, Keep it up. As long as your folding:thumb:. . I feel bad for you leaving the team because I was on the Canada vs USA bandwagon when they brought up the Flannel thing, But the challenge is HCF vs TPU, It just so happens that HCF has a lot of Canadians and TPU has a lot of Americans:ph34r:. Your contribution to the F@H Team is truly missed:sad:. You are making it harder for us to pass Team TPU but we will. At least you didn't leave the forum:thumb: Way To Fold Keep it up everyone:thumb:

Goalieman077

Congrats everyone. WTF:shok: Theirs now 21 people with over 2million points. Including hertz9753:thumb:. Hey hertz, You still folding for Team TPU:sad:, Your always welcome back home here:punk:, But if you like it their more:sad:, Keep it up. As long as your folding:thumb:. . I feel bad for you leaving the team because I was on the Canada vs USA bandwagon when they brought up the Flannel thing, But the challenge is HCF vs TPU, It just so happens that HCF has a lot of Canadians and TPU has a lot of Americans:ph34r:. Your contribution to the F@H Team is truly missed:sad:. You are making it harder for us to pass Team TPU but we will. At least you didn't leave the forum:thumb: Way To Fold Keep it up everyone:thumb:

Oh we will pass them, with a gx2 on its way and bigadv folding commencing that should be nearly 40kppd :D and with me getting paid on friday I'm eying a 295:ph34r:

yvangkwheng

Lol! At least you can keep him at bay Jon, I'd have to go over to his place and break something before He''ll see me in his radar lol!!

Good Job Everyone on the Milestones!

MonsterSound

200,000,000 !!! Way To Fold Way To Fold

Attachments

• 200M-Stanford-folding-cert.jpg
    200M-Stanford-folding-cert.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 148

bwm

Well I'm not the least surprised, but sorry fellas, Stanford's servers are STILL t0o FUBAR to let me pull up my aggregate page showing all 10 Million Plus points I've folded.

Be sure and tell me when if their aggregate links EVER work again. I don't have the time to waste trying to look at 'em. Its been a never-ending source of great irritation and disappointment for me and I'm sure thousands of others. It definitely shows where they ARE NOT spending money on equipment.

Folding@Home

Last edited:

Latest posts