What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Mod Forever Alone FT02. Server Edition. *FINISHED*

lowfat

Staff member
Wasn't able to sell this or my server stuff so I thought I might as well use them.

I went and ordered some ranger green and vanilla sands sleeving from MDPC-X today. Also ordered a Koolance pump & bay reservoir from the BSTs. So expect updates... :whistle:

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
You don't know how many times I stopped myself from sending you a PM right before hitting send. I love the FT02, I've always wanted one.

lowfat

Staff member
You don't know how many times I stopped myself from sending you a PM right before hitting send. I love the FT02, I've always wanted one.

You should have bought it, the last thing I need is another computer. :whistle:

Took some macros. Trodas should like this one. :haha:

This is the edge of the CPU. I wanted to take a picture of the actual writing on the CPU but I am unable to get the camera close enough while the board is laying down.

A few more of various things on the PCB.

And then some MDPC-X colour-x SATA sleeve. It took me like 5 minutes to get this pic in focus. :doh:

EDIT: Took a few more. :whistle:

Last edited:

lowfat

Staff member
Cut down and straightened the 24-pin cable. Replaced all the 20-22g wires w/ 18g. Still waiting for the sleeving to arrive. Going w/ a more natural look w/ the 24-pin this time around due to location of the 24-pin connector on the motherboard. Will try to keep it as clean as possible though.

And just a pic of the radiator. Unfortunately it has a few bent fins from being in the closet for the past 1.5 years.

Latest posts