What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

Groove

Was mostly thinking of buying Tyranny but it's only 5$ off since it came out not too long ago I guess.

The new Deus Ex is something like 22$, didn't get stellar reviews but at that price I might pick it up, I enjoyed the first one.

Beside that, the latest Tomb Raider is 50% off, supposed to be a good game so will likely pick this one up since I enjoyed the first one as well.

Dark Souls 3 is also 50% off, that one been on my list of a while.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
*throws another two games on the bought-and-haven't-played pile* :bleh:

Yeah. My backlog is massive. A friend just gifted me Baldurs Gate 2 and IWD...so chalk those games and their massive playtimes on top of the list.

Still to complete: New Tomb Raider, Divinity OS, Grim Dawn, Witcher 3 NG+, Beyond Good & Evil...just to name a few I really want to play. :whistle:

FreeKnight

One of the best RPGs ever IMO. You can also mod the textures to the ME3 textures so it looks quite a bit better. Installing the textures is a bit of work, but if you can follow directions it isn't hard.

A Lot Of Textures (ALOT) for ME2 at Mass Effect 2 Nexus - Mods and community

Do you still have to use TexMod? The loading time to start the game was brutal with a bunch of texture mods in the past.

Some of the DLC for ME2 is really solid as well. The Lair of the Shadow Broker and Arrival especially. I liked Overlord but it's kind of a standalone and not really necessary. If you can still only get the DLC through the bioware store it's rarely on sale and can get a bit pricey.

lowfat

Staff member
Do you still have to use TexMod? The loading time to start the game was brutal with a bunch of texture mods in the past.

Some of the DLC for ME2 is really solid as well. The Lair of the Shadow Broker and Arrival especially. I liked Overlord but it's kind of a standalone and not really necessary. If you can still only get the DLC through the bioware store it's rarely on sale and can get a bit pricey.

No its done w/ ME3Explorer.

Latest posts