What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Horizon: Zero Dawn & Forbidden West

Lysrin

Okay, have to ask you guys who've completed HZD at various difficulties. When you say completed do you mean all the quests/activities or just through the main story? I've been playing more and seems every time I turn around there's another quest!

lowfat

Staff member
Okay, have to ask you guys who've completed HZD at various difficulties. When you say completed do you mean all the quests/activities or just through the main story? I've been playing more and seems every time I turn around there's another quest!
First time I did every quest I came across, except I didn't collect all those stupid cups, etc.

LaughingCrow

I never did like the whole trophy thing for any games.

There's a lot of HZD quests that are interconnected or chained in order to complete. If you're looking to complete all Achievements & Trophies there's a lot of sites showing what needs to be done.

There's a few quests that I don't like for HZD (worse with Horizon Forbidden West) but pretty much completed what I could on the first couple of playthroughs. On additional playthroughs, I skipped some of the simple & annoying quests. But otherwise finished both games at various levels of difficulty, including NG+ ultra-hard. I did all HZD Hunter challenges complete on one play-through, but other play-throughs just got enough suns to join Hunter's Lodge & the related quests. Got all the collectables like the flowers, Banuk figures, Vantage Points, Ancient Vessels. Never found all of the Audio Data points but got the other data points. Only did the Frozen Wilds a couple of times. I expected it to add to the story line a lot more than it did.

EDIT: After checking, didn't realize that Trophies are SONY's on PlayStation, not on PC - so I never missed them on PC version.

Last edited:

LaughingCrow

Someone just posted this note & image on Reddit (Horizon Forbidden West) about the Netflix Horizon prequel "Horizon 2074"

Edit: Forgot to mention, this is in Caledon, Ontario

"I know it’s not a lot of proof but, It looks like they were filming in some kind of a barn. I couldn’t get close-up because I didn’t wanna make it look like I was taking pictures of the security guards, so this is the best I can give you guys. Can’t believe this is being filmed in my town."

Horizon 2074 is not a Rumour

horizon-caledon-ontario.jpg

Last edited:

Shadowmeph

Someone just posted this note & image on Reddit (Horizon Forbidden West) about the Netflix Horizon prequel "Horizon 2074"

Edit: Forgot to mention, this is in Caledon, Ontario

"I know it’s not a lot of proof but, It looks like they were filming in some kind of a barn. I couldn’t get close-up because I didn’t wanna make it look like I was taking pictures of the security guards, so this is the best I can give you guys. Can’t believe this is being filmed in my town."

Horizon 2074 is not a Rumour

View attachment 36531
a bit lazy security I cant tell if hes watching you or is on their phone lol

LaughingCrow

A sequel to Horizon Forbidden West with Aloy as protagonist has been announced. I wonder if this means we'll see Horizon Forbidden West (and the Burning Shores DLC) ported over to the PC soon like Horizon Zero Dawn was ported.

As a side note: Guerrilla Studio director and executive producer Angie Smets, who has been there for 20 years, has taken on the head of development strategy role at PlayStation Studios. (Guerrilla developed Killzone multiplayer & the Horizon series.)

PlayStation Studios have been moving into the PC realm:
"In 2022, Sony stated half of its first party PlayStation Studios games will be on personal computers (PC) and mobile by 2025"

GeezerGamer

A sequel to Horizon Forbidden West with Aloy as protagonist has been announced. I wonder if this means we'll see Horizon Forbidden West (and the Burning Shores DLC) ported over to the PC soon like Horizon Zero Dawn was ported.

As a side note: Guerrilla Studio director and executive producer Angie Smets, who has been there for 20 years, has taken on the head of development strategy role at PlayStation Studios. (Guerrilla developed Killzone multiplayer & the Horizon series.)

PlayStation Studios have been moving into the PC realm:
"In 2022, Sony stated half of its first party PlayStation Studios games will be on personal computers (PC) and mobile by 2025"

Latest posts