What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

how many mice have you gone through?

miggs78

3 of Old Microsoft Ball mouses.. One of them I got PO'ed and smashed the hek outta it..

Logitech MX300 (2 years)
Logitech MX518 (2 years, and still alive)
Logitech MX Revolution wireless (current), using this one, but seen a bunch of people including myself having issues with it hanging in FPS games, it will just hang for a sec or 2 and continue.. But a good solid mouse..

Next mouse if prices don't reduce, probably back to my MX518, very comfortable mouse..

Il Duce

Miggs, try what vulcan did and put it on a usb extension cable.

vulcan500rider

Yeah--that's exactly the problem I ran into with it. Try a USB extension cable and get it as far away from your case as possible, maybe on top of the desk or something. It pretty much fixed the problem for me. I still didn't like the mouse much, but that's more preference than anything.

Evilyeti

In order.

1)IntelliMouse® Optical
Last me a good 4 years before the left button died completely
2)IntelliMouse® Explorer
I purchased this 2nd microsoft mouse because my original one lasted me so long, but unfortunately just after 3 months of use the left button stopped functioning on my new one!!
3)MX™518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse
This was my 3rd mouse because i decided that i wanted to test one of these "gaming" mice everybody had been talking about and i really loved my MX518.
4)G7 Cordless Laser Gaming Mouse
I bought this because i was intrigued by the wireless, it is a great mouse, so great that #5 is the same just a different color!
5)G7 Cordless Laser Gaming Mouse
Bought the same mouse twice i like it so much, i still use both G7's, one is on my 2nd PC and the other is on my Laptop!
6)Razer Lachesis Gaming Mouse
This is my current mouse and by far my favorite mouse to date, i love this mouse i just don't like how its not wireless which leads me to upcoming mouse #7
7)Razer Mamba 5600dpi Gaming Mouse
Although this mouse is not out yet, i am planning on picking one up since i love the Lachesis and this is even better, plus its hybrid wireless and corded!

That's my mouse history

slntdth93

Microsoft Wireless Optical mouse (thats the name:ph34r:) - fubar'd the optical sensor
Logitech MX400 - cord was to thick for me
Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000 - i dont know why i stopped using it :whistle:
Razer Deathadder - I'm using it because my friend got a lachesis

Latest posts