What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New Merch Store is live!

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
Hi All,

Just a heads up that HWC merch is back! We only have a few items so far but will be adding more through out the upcoming weeks!

1616699509610.png

sswilson

Staff member
For anybody who hasn't already had their hands on one, the coffee mug(s) is/are awesome (if maybe a little big for some folks' taste... :) ).

Cannon Fodder

Hi All,

Just a heads up that HWC merch is back!

Awesome - have been wonderin' how come HWC didn't have any merch, given that just about EVERYBODY ELSE that regularly does YT vids peddles merch! (y)

Don't know if this was at all considered, or how other members feel about this, but a wee suggestion here...... personally, any HWC merch I might be into buying, I'd rather it had SOMETHING associating it with HWC, i.e. saying "Hardware Canucks" SOMEWHERE on the T-shirt, mug, mousepad, or whatever other merch you come up with. For instance, with the "where's my GPU" T-shirts , while there's a good message there, there's ZERO mention of HWC anywhere..... they'd be a little more desirable if they had "Hardware Canucks", either somewhat large, across the back, or even just a small logo on the sleeve, or a bottom corner. While I like the idea of giving the cup of coffee a "Dam Good" rating, in spite of the beaver being present, it still ought to have "Hardware Canucks" on the mug, either over the beaver's head, or on the other side.

I realize adding more printing increases the cost, but I'd THINK that other folks here would probably agree...... anybody else care to weigh in? :unsure:

Latest posts