What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

NZXT Phantom 820 Review Comment Thread

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
When it comes to designing new products, NZXT doesn't take half measures and there’s no better example than the new Phantom 820. After undergoing top secret development for the better part of two years this full tower case is supposed to be perfectly suited for enthusiast customers.

Read more here: http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-reviews/57266-nzxt-phantom-820-review.html

Due to a miscommunication, this review was launched earlier than it should have been. We apologize to NZXT for the misunderstanding. :sad:

Soultribunal

Staff member
Maybe I Missed it in the review, the rear fan port, is it capable of taking a 120mm Fan or is it 140 only?

-ST

Keltron 3030

I really wanna like this case, but the negatives pointed out in the review - Faulty wiring, flimsy HDD trays, and a huge premium over the 810 - make me question it. If these problems were just a freak occurrence for Dimitry, than I would love to see this in my home, as it looks fantastic and the lighting is a real nice bonus, and makes up for some of the premium...... As long as it works properly

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
I really wanna like this case, but the negatives pointed out in the review - Faulty wiring, flimsy HDD trays, and a huge premium over the 810 - make me question it. If these problems were just a freak occurrence for Dimitry, than I would love to see this in my home, as it looks fantastic and the lighting is a real nice bonus, and makes up for some of the premium...... As long as it works properly

FYI, the wiring issue may have just been an issue with us not plugging them in. We are investigating but it seems to be that they are HDD indicator lights....

miggs78

NZXT Phantom 820 Review - YouTube

If I may also throw TTL's youtube review here please :) .. Just grab popcorn and coke before you watch LOL.. coz' like tiny tom logan says, it's awefully looong! :p

If you have a Switch 810, good news, the side panel does actually fit, check his review. Dmitry's review is ok, but if you want a really in-depth review, you should check TTL's review.

Latest posts