What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Shadowmeph

ok this is very strange I must be missing something thisis a sort of rant and mystery all in one
I pulled aprt a LED tv ( rca RLED5078 a-b) so I could check the LED strips but I didnt find any here's the thing though when I fired up to tv the RCA screen showed up for a few seconds also it was a TV from my work place so it was working , I am not sure if this TV actually has LED strips , when you pull off every thing you get to the White plastic there are two layers of then then there is a semi see through reflective plastic piece then under that there is a total reflexive silver piece then under that there is finally a thick one side is mildly abrasive piece that is see through oh I do have a rant unrelated I wished my cell wouldn't have hardcoded its name on all my photos

Attachments

• no led strips.jpg
    no led strips.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 8

sswilson

Staff member
Played my modded skyrim for the first time in a few months and everything went as per normal this afternoon.... went back for another round this evening only to find that the bloody AE version update installed and now SKSE won't run..... :-\

All is not lost yet.... there's a patcher out there on Nexus that supposedly puts it back to the way it should be.... we'll see if that's permanently broken my modded install.......

Hrmmmm..... so it worked up to a point. I was able to patch the original file and return to playing, but have now discovered that mounting horses is broken.... not sure where to go from here but I've backed up the phoenix flavour saves and am considering doing a fresh install to see if that does the trick. (I'll uninstall skyrim, re-install the new version, then apply the "fix mods" patch, and then try installing phoenix flavour over that.

Izerous

Folding Team
ok this is very strange I must be missing something thisis a sort of rant and mystery all in one
I pulled aprt a LED tv ( rca RLED5078 a-b) so I could check the LED strips but I didnt find any here's the thing though when I fired up to tv the RCA screen showed up for a few seconds also it was a TV from my work place so it was working , I am not sure if this TV actually has LED strips , when you pull off every thing you get to the White plastic there are two layers of then then there is a semi see through reflective plastic piece then under that there is a total reflexive silver piece then under that there is finally a thick one side is mildly abrasive piece that is see through oh I do have a rant unrelated I wished my cell wouldn't have hardcoded its name on all my photos
At a glance those all look like pretty standard diffusion panels to me. light are usually behind all of that stuff

Shadowmeph

At a glance those all look like pretty standard diffusion panels to me. light are usually behind all of that stuff
strange because under all of that is the metal frame no LED panels I actually even separated all of those plastic pieces to be sure the LEDs were not stuck in between hehe and here I thought that I had something to do today by testing the LED panels

gingerbee

shadow there is no LED's behind that ??? I ask because that just looks like the light diffusion layer you have there, are their LEDs hiding on the bottom/top/sides that would light that layer up maybe the only way I could see that lighting up the screen

ya, then it has to be on the bottom/top/sides light source

Shadowmeph

shadow there is no LED's behind that ??? I ask because that just looks like the light diffusion layer you have there, are their LEDs hiding on the bottom/top/sides that would light that layer up maybe the only way I could see that lighting up the screen

ya, then it has to be on the bottom/top/sides light source
I contacted someone on ebay and found that they are on the sides they are very small but very bright all I needed to do with plug it it and power it up it light up and I quickly found the one burnt out led now I am not sure where to get a replacement of either the whole strip or just the one LED anyone e know where to find parts

Shadowmeph

yes still ranting about the phone branding in all my photos its that every photo I take has the amour x 9 stamp on it which I do not like ,I take photos to see the picture not the amour x9 stamp imbedded in the photo SHot on Amor x9 WTH
ok huge
edit I feel stupid I relooked at my camera settings and noticed there is a option to turn off an on the watermark