What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

clshades

Yep, now that we have this we're extremely happy with it for outdoor use and mountain travel.

Next the grocery getter gets replaced. It'll be full electric for sure. If I was buying today it'd probably be the Ioniq 5.

Id get a tesla, but /r/realtesla has me scared for their QualityControl and 'apple' like repair costs.
I might go with a hybrid seinna next time. Great vans.

JD

Staff member
Lenovo shipped a stylus with them and it's stuck at the border. Tracking claims that it's waiting on a "non-UPS" broker and that I should contact them to find out what the status is, but doesn't provide any indication of who that broker is.... my question.... if this is being done via UPS worldwide shipping, why exactly is it in the hands of a third party broker??
My tablet + stylus came from North Carolina and was cleared by a 3rd party but it happened in a few hours based on the tracking. Perhaps whomever they use is just a bit backlogged.

sswilson

Staff member
1652717758387.png

BullPuckies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no notice card indicating where and when to pick up the item which means that you decided not to deliver my parcel and have put that notice in the mail making it a two day delivery instead of one.

-20 Karma to you from the evil thoughts going through my mind right now!!!!!!!

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
BullPuckies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no notice card indicating where and when to pick up the item which means that you decided not to deliver my parcel and have put that notice in the mail making it a two day delivery instead of one.

-20 Karma to you from the evil thoughts going through my mind right now!!!!!!!
Seems quite standard for todays CP deliveries. The same regularly happens to me.

Lazy lazy. Cant wait for the next strike for them to ask for another raise :rolleyes:

gingerbee

This used to happen all the time to me when I lived in an apt, so I called CP and ask "how come I don't have a card if they say I do" well it seems that if the delivery driver's van is full or there are priority packages ahead of my packed and my delivery date is the next day or more then they will not deliver it and issue a notice card that the mailman will drop off, they said they do this because it gets you the package faster to you then waiting to delivery in the coming days.

sounds like BS

Izerous

Folding Team
Yep, now that we have this we're extremely happy with it for outdoor use and mountain travel.

Next the grocery getter gets replaced. It'll be full electric for sure. If I was buying today it'd probably be the Ioniq 5.

Id get a tesla, but /r/realtesla has me scared for their QualityControl and 'apple' like repair costs.
Friend has a tesla he is happy with it but he already wishes it had more range after going to Drumheller over the weekend.

I went to go look at an Ioniq out of curiosity. The salesperson at the dealership laughed at me and basically said come back in 2024 and maybe you can get one. the 2022/2023 models area already all pre-sold.

And I saw a used Rav4 for sale... Asking price was 80k+

crazyea

Friend has a tesla he is happy with it but he already wishes it had more range after going to Drumheller over the weekend.

I went to go look at an Ioniq out of curiosity. The salesperson at the dealership laughed at me and basically said come back in 2024 and maybe you can get one. the 2022/2023 models area already all pre-sold.

And I saw a used Rav4 for sale... Asking price was 80k+
Yeh this is the situation with Hybrids right now. If you have more than one dealership around you can try them. I found they all have different allocations. Some models are available at one dealership and not the other. There are a lot of plug in hybrids available from different makes, but I find those are kind of useless unless you can charge at work or a round trip is under 20km.

Latest posts