What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
It's within a week.... shouldn't you be able to return them (or is there a process on the innards that forms to your feet and thus can't be returned)?
'No returns' even though they're not formed..

I'm going to see if the business will pricematch. But since its not a 'listed' sale (but rather a BF20off discount code input) I'm not holding my breath.

clshades

I bought a new pair of ski boots, locally, on Saturday.

Monday an online retailer put them on sale for 20% off. Ski boots almost never go on sale at this time of year.

Ski boots are also not cheap (my pair were $900) so 20% is a lot of cash.

:mad:
I'll be close to that on my boots too.

Dwayne

I was checking my shipping info on some pots we bought from Amazon. The update said a refund was issued. Very odd since we didn't cancel. I contacted Amazon and was told that the order was cancelled by the seller. Funny, it had shipped and it said it was on the way. The seller was Amazon, and the delivery was Amazon.

I have heard that Amazon is having problems shipping to Vancouver Island, but to cancel something instead of just taking longer to deliver it? That just seems stupid. To make it worse the item is still available to order, so I reordered it. We'll see what the heck happens this time!

sswilson

Staff member
I've been having fits trying to get an itx motherboard to my door with amazon... ordered on the 21'st didn't ship until the 24'th (after I opened a CS chat) and when it shipped it was starting out in the US. The package arrived in Quebec on monday and is supposed to be here today, but now it's been languishing in the Quebec LONGUEUIL depot since monday morning with no indication it's going to leave from there.

I dunno what's going on with it, but it really feels like they've been slow playing this delivery from day 1. (And prices on the same ITX boards I was shopping for leading up to the 21'st have gone up $25+ across the board so I can't just say bugger it, cancel the order and grab a different one).

This wasn't a third party seller, it was supposedly Prime Sold by/Shipped by Amazon. Not sure where the Prime 2 day delivery is supposed to come into play. (I'm not expecting the same day since I'm not in a major center).

Shadowmeph

Ugg people really need to learn how to drive in snow I was going to post this in Got snow but this is more of a rant than anything, I own an 06 Lexus IS350 its very low and has performance tires on them which are all seasons oh also is rear-wheel drive so it isnt very good in the snow at all but I can get around because I know how to drive.
on my way to work it took me from Fraser hwy to 176 and 10 Hwy Cloverdale 45 minutes and this was because people not having at least all-season tires and also not knowing how to drive in a little snow.
I work as security at HandyDart which is a bus company that take handicap clients to places like hospitals or grocery s , I don't leave until the dispatcher leaves which is normally around midnight, last night I didn't get to leave until actually this morning around 4 am becasue one of the drivers got caught on the connecter between the Queensborough, New Westminster area and Richmond he was there with a renal client from 6 PM unto 3 am because people driving like idiots in the snow then caused an accident some people got impatient and just left their vehicle in the snow which created more issues.
the only real issue I had was first I had been awake since 7 am so I was a little tired plus when I got home the snow on my side street was around 5 inches so I was snowplowing a little but was just able to get into a parking spot, I was going to park on the street but decided to not take the risk of some moron sliding into my car.
I really do miss my old 04ford ranger 4x4 because I wouldn't have that fear of stopping then not being able to get moving again on a hill lol

LaughingCrow

I've been having fits trying to get an itx motherboard to my door with amazon... ordered on the 21'st didn't ship until the 24'th (after I opened a CS chat) and when it shipped it was starting out in the US. The package arrived in Quebec on monday and is supposed to be here today, but now it's been languishing in the Quebec LONGUEUIL depot since monday morning with no indication it's going to leave from there.

I dunno what's going on with it, but it really feels like they've been slow playing this delivery from day 1. (And prices on the same ITX boards I was shopping for leading up to the 21'st have gone up $25+ across the board so I can't just say bugger it, cancel the order and grab a different one).

This wasn't a third party seller, it was supposedly Prime Sold by/Shipped by Amazon. Not sure where the Prime 2 day delivery is supposed to come into play. (I'm not expecting the same day since I'm not in a major center).
So, when does storage start on this? 🙄 🤣 I've had a couple similar - 2 day delivery, then it shows up coming from the US, even though I specified Prime. Then it bounces around, returned to Amazon somewhere and then reshipped...

sswilson

Staff member
So, when does storage start on this? 🙄 🤣 I've had a couple similar - 2 day delivery, then it shows up coming from the US, even though I specified Prime. Then it bounces around, returned to Amazon somewhere and then reshipped...

Yeah, and the way their system works tomorrow it's going to say something stupid like "sorry your package is late, please wait a couple of days and then contact us about cancelling your order". I don't want the bloody thing cancelled, I want to know why there's been a 3 - 4 day delay on it at every point in the process, and if I had my way I'd like somebody to grab it out of the warehouse and put it on a plane to me free of charge.....

Latest posts