What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Shadowmeph

More of a funny rant about remembering how to play a game. I was bored decided to play Starfield there is a quest that involves I think his name is Walter go to his business he is talking to his wife, I am trying to remember which key is to disarm myself, so I am pushing keys and I accidentally hit his wife she calls security and a huge shoot out and of course i am a ( little panicky) laughing through the whole thing remembering the look in her eyes when I smacked her in the head with the butt on my rifle needless to say I didn't live very long , I killed most people around but was overwhelmed by everyone else then I remembered load the last save. hehe
so my rant is about memory. I am curious though, what would have happened in the story line is I was able to get away

Izerous

Folding Team
Had plans to buy a used Zojirushi bread maker. But decided I could use the money elsewhere. So I was going to open up the Breville one I have to see if I could figure out what is causing the loud thunking. Flip it upside down and find it uses some security screw I've never seen before.

Looks like this
F0524584-02.jpg

I have multiple security bit sets but nothing like this. Why the hell does a kitchen appliance need anti-tamper screws? wtf? The screw is recessed a bit so I can't grab it with pliers. May have to use a screw extractor. How ridiculous.
I could be mistaken but honestly that looks like a standard e-torx head to me. Honestly never seen them that small or anywhere but on a BMW engine but looks basically just like one.

Quick example of a larger e-torx bolt, not anti-tamper just not super common.

or

images

lowfat

Staff member
I could be mistaken but honestly that looks like a standard e-torx head to me. Honestly never seen them that small or anywhere but on a BMW engine but looks basically just like one.

Quick example of a larger e-torx bolt, not anti-tamper just not super common.

or

images
1000003301.jpg

I don't think it is e-torx.

crazyea

F@CK Cancer. Just found out that my Aunt has lung cancer. She's the 3rd of my moms siblings to get cancer. Colon, Bone, and now Lung.

78 yrs old, so a decent life, but still, that's 3 out of 4. Crossing my fingers for my mom.
So, it has become known that my cousins daughter, on my mother’s side, has inoperable brain cancer. They were keeping it private, but with the revelation of my Aunt being diagnosed they talked about it.

I seriously don’t know what is going on that my mom’s side is so prone to this disease.

gingerbee

well so much for a relaxing summer, my neighbour came over today after having too many drinks ( for some reason he can't talk to me without being half in the bag) anyways my "sump pump" pump out site is flooding into his backyard ( in a weird way) so I have a few different options to help this problem but I for sure will be asking those here who may have better ideas on how to fix this, which also means I now have some work to do this summer, oh well ya can't have it all. 🥴😁🤷‍♂️

after spending a night sleeping and thinking on it, this doesn't make sense, where the water shows up on his property above where the water flows into my section of ground, so that's wrong, after watching it all morning it hasn't happened today at all, I am starting to think it's his sump, he thinks his sump pump runs into his sewer ( which is illegal ) and says the city has seen this and says and they don't care ( which makes no sense since it's a 25000 fine for doing so) also his main sewer line is crushed and he hasn't fixed it, so if his sump dumped into his sewer line I don't think they would be ok with it, starting to think my neighbour doesn't have a clue where his sump pump outlet is, the biggest problem with all this is my neighbour doesn't like admitting he is wrong and even lies to try not to admit he is wrong, so I have to handle this problem with kid gloves.

It couldn't be simple could it lmao

Last edited:

gingerbee

oh boy my spring is off to a great start, so I get up this morning to realize my drug store has screwed up my meds ok that's not great but an easy enough fix, but I get a call from my wife who works at an emergence animal hospital to tell me someone hit our car sometime last night and now we're looking at a $3000 bill if the parts prices I am seeing. oh boy luck me, I ordered another safe from Amazon and they delivered a Zinus end table today, lol

lowfat

Staff member
oh boy my spring is off to a great start, so I get up this morning to realize my drug store has screwed up my meds ok that's not great but an easy enough fix, but I get a call from my wife who works at an emergence animal hospital to tell me someone hit our car sometime last night and now we're looking at a $3000 bill if the parts prices I am seeing. oh boy luck me, I ordered another safe from Amazon and they delivered a Zinus end table today, lol
Wouldn't insurance be covering the vehicle damage?

I'm not sure wtf is happening w/ Amazon. I cancelled Prime in January. Every since I swear they are targeting me. I've had so many issues w/ shipping since then. I've had more orders 'undeliverable' or randomly returned this year than probably the last 5 combined.

Latest posts