What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Beats by Dr. Dre Review Comment thread

Robscix

During the review, information stated they were exclusive to Future shop. That was at that time of course, perhaps the distributaion deals have changed...

cadaveca

Banned
Yeah, I had heard that they would only be at select retailers as well, but was shocked to see FS with them...it was supposed to be BestBuy, AFAIK, but I guess that's US only.

slideordie

I just picked up a pair of these cans to replace my, now trashed, Sennheiser HD555's.

Broke em in last night and wow... they sound amazing. They're definitely one of the most comfy sets of headphones I've ever put on. The only annoying thing is that they're battery (aaa) dependent and the noise canceling switch must be switched on in order for them to work.

These can be had for less than 1/2 price if you have hookups @ FS ;)

miggs78

Good review.. But I Still wouldn't buy it, too expensive.. for something that cost you could a pair of headphones that would trash it.. But that's me... sorry

But pretty good review :thumb:

arekieh

if u got to keep those ur one lucky sob, my firnd has them, these are amazing headphones

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Personally, I think the HD595s are a step back from previous generations. I can't speak for the ATH-A700s though.

Eagle Eye

My only gripe with them would be the warranty, I think a minimum of 2 years would have been better given how expensive they are.

Regards,

EE

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
For me the one year isn't an issue. Many top headphone manufacturers like Grado and some Audio Technica products are warrantied for 1 year.

Twitter