What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Shadowmeph

not worth watching, MUST WATCH if you are a true Trekkie!!!

if you have Prime, check Amazon, I heard it has been streaming s3...but I don't know if that includes Canada.
I think that this last final season of Picard is much better is because they seem to be a little cheesey bringing in other things from the STTNG being a little nostelgic and even though Inever like STTNG I still watched it because it was trek. and again I never ever liked Picard to much of a Dandy and as foir riker terribkle acting I couldnt taker him serrious ever Ithin kthe only time I liked riker was the hollodeck image of him that Reg created in his hollodeck fantasies

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
I think that this last final season of Picard is much better is because they seem to be a little cheesey bringing in other things from the STTNG being a little nostelgic and even though Inever like STTNG I still watched it because it was trek. and again I never ever liked Picard to much of a Dandy and as foir riker terribkle acting I couldnt taker him serrious ever Ithin kthe only time I liked riker was the hollodeck image of him that Reg created in his hollodeck fantasies
the whole point / purpose of s3 was to give TNG a proper close / send-off after the flub up that the last movie Nemesis was...and it was a smashing success. of course there are things to quibble about, but was MASSIVELY better than the dumpster fire of a finale we got for The Mandalorian...what a wreck that was!!!

Shadowmeph

Possible spoilers in here
well finished Picard and well I found that the whole of season series ender especially the music was used from older Star trek movies like the 3-4th trek movie and it becasme t ome p[redicatble who the actually intelegence as but it did make me wonder something and Idont think I will every know ,the ending was cheesey so cheesey that I was surprised that Data actaully didnt win a hand at the table. I also really dont like being teased with Q and Picard which I am certain nothing will come of that as in a series but it was much better then the whiole rest of the Picard series, the discription of Seven which Tuvok as reading reminded me allot of an Kirk from the original series

djbrad

Me and the wife liked a lot the finale of picard. Proper closup of STNG, but a lot was predictable (and rushed).

They could have done another season just with the big events from episode 9.

We will miss it a lot. If only Season 1-2 were that good!

Latest posts