What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Shadowmeph

Not sure if I mentioned this already or not, but on season 3 of The Blacklist. Older show, but I never got into it when it was a network TV show. I don't know if they can keep the pace of interest for all 9 or 10 seasons, whatever it is, but it's keeping our interest so far. I've liked James Spader ever since the original Stargate movie. He's fun to watch in this show.
wasnt James Spader also in the show years back called jacobs ladder I am talking about the original one not he remake

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
wasnt James Spader also in the show years back called jacobs ladder I am talking about the original one not he remake
I don't think so. there was a movie called Jacobs Ladder from 33 years ago, no Spader...and then a Christian TV show in the early 2000's, also no Spader. that's all that came up for a show with that name on IMDB anyhow.

Latest posts