What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Entz

Still no real answers for the fans and those who were lost. It up to interpretation BS :rolleyes:

With Boone and bokenkamp leaving S9 wil be … interesting.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
Still no real answers for the fans and those who were lost. It up to interpretation BS :rolleyes:

With Boone and bokenkamp leaving S9 wil be … interesting.
I can see a show in the future with the daughter using all of Reddington's resources and becoming a heartless master criminal because of all the loss / trauma suffered after learning all the why's and how's of her mother and father's deaths and all those loved one's around them.

Last edited:

Izerous

Folding Team
I have been watching less and less TV again, but completed Queen's Gambit (didn't watch any trailers or spoilers etc so didn't know what to expect) and it is interesting. I'd not watch it a second time but it was worth watching.

Clarkson's farm i'm enjoying he is a little more unfiltered than normal. I watched an episode or two of the escapists and all of our man in japan. They are not "bad" when not working together but there is clearly a missing chemistry.

FreeKnight

I have been watching less and less TV again, but completed Queen's Gambit (didn't watch any trailers or spoilers etc so didn't know what to expect) and it is interesting. I'd not watch it a second time but it was worth watching.

Clarkson's farm i'm enjoying he is a little more unfiltered than normal. I watched an episode or two of the escapists and all of our man in japan. They are not "bad" when not working together but there is clearly a missing chemistry.
I gave up 5 minutes into the Escapists, just didn't do it for me. I watched all of 'Our Man in Japan' mostly for ideas the next time I go there. It was just 'alright' though. May is a little too old and too stereotypically british to really be an ideal travel show host. It wasn't awful, but I doubt I'd rewatch or recommend it.

lowfat

Staff member
I liked May's Japan and cooking show. But also stopped the Great Escapists within a couple of minutes.

New season of Bosch out today.

And new season of The Good Fight started yesterday.

Entz

I can see a show in the future with the daughter using all of Reddington's resources and becoming a heartless master criminal because of all the loss / trauma suffered after learning all the why's and how's of her mother and father's deaths and all those loved one's around them.
My hope is Ressler goes all John Wick and everyone who has even met Townsend is killed in a well choreographed fashion :p

Last edited:

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
My hope is Ressler goes all John Wick and everyone who has even met Townsend is killed in a well choreographed fashion :p
I'm thinking that the loss of Elizabeth causes Reddington to pursue restoring his health and living as long as possible to protect Agnes and then of course, all sorts of shenanigan's as he pursues vengeance and retribution upon the world's criminal organizations for the killing of Elizabeth.

I'm just really sad she never did learn who Reddington was to her...which of course helps set the stage for season 9.

any reasons why Boone and Bokenkamp wanted out?

also, I was really Really REALLY annoyed by how Ressler was suddenly healed and well enough to run after having just come out of a short coma induced by a gunshot wound that caused him to lose a lot of blood. he would have been in NO condition to even stagger out of his room door. <_<

I just realized there was a ton of spoilers in my messages to Entz...so have marked them as such now. but I apologize who anyone who's read these and annoyed now. sorry... :(

Latest posts