What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Giant 'mostly' Canadian Online Vendors List - updated daily - no dead links

Strat6

This is spectacular. Thank you for putting the time into compiling this list! It's so difficult to actually find these online sites through a google search.

I am so sick of getting "Shopping" sites! No more!:clap:

Maxan

Is it sure to order at Tddirect? They have great price, but I don't see a lot of people who are ordering there. So is it safe? The service is Ok? Thanks to you :)

BALISTX

A friend of mine at work ordered from the TD Direct and he picked ground shipping and he had the order in 2 days. I don't know if that was just luck on his part but that's pretty fast for ground shipping.

subliminal

Hey Qwerty, This list has saved me alot of money over and over and over. I owe you one :D.
Anyways, theres another site you can add.
Xpress Canada - Computer Store - PC Systems and Hardware Components, Notebooks, Electronics, and more.
Im pretty sure its affiliated with CanadaDirect, but w/e, im not complaining, there prices are lower and reasonable shipping too.

XpressCanada.com is associated with CanadaComputers.com. In fact, they have the same headquarters.

It's probably a copy of NCIX's business plan of having an online-only company like DirectCanada, BestDirect, etc.

Latest posts